Developing Critical Thinking Through Science Book 2, Grades 4-8
- Brand: The Critical Thinking Co.
Focus on inquiry-based, fun STEM physical science with your elementary or middle school child using Developing Critical Thinking Through Science Book 2! This award winning Critical Thinking Skills curriculum teaches science principles using hands-on lessons and experiments. Practical applications at the end of each activity connect concepts to real-life experiences.
This comprehensive learning resource features 10- to 30-minute guided experiments using the scientific method of investigation. Students are prompted to verbalize their step-by-step observations, predictions, and conclusions. This course is written for a classroom and easily adaptable for one or more children.
No special equipment or prior knowledge of science is required. Use as a main course or as a supplemental resource. Great for all learning styles too!
Other features include:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Common household Supplies list
- Short preparation time
- Perforated pages for easy tear out
- Answer guidelines
- Full year program
Order yours today! Shop for more homeschool curriculum here.
- - The Critical Thinking Co.
- - Developing Critical Thinking Through Science 2
- - Reproducible 312-page softcover
- - Standards based
- - Homeschool, classroom, centers, co-op
- - Elementary and Middle School Grades 4-8
|Curriculum Name||The Critical Thinking Co.|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.