Peterson First Guide to Reptiles & Amphibians of North America, Grades 3 to 12
- Author: Roger Conant
- Author: Robert C. Stebbins
- Author: Joseph T. Collins
Add this versatile Peterson First Guide to Reptiles and Amphibians of North America to your student's STEM science nature study library! This resource features the simplified Peterson Identification System, which uses arrows on beautiful illustrations and italics in the written descriptions for quick and easy identification.
You and your kids will learn so much!
Other features in this learning resource include:
- Compact size to carry in a backpack or pocket
- How to identify
- Where to find
- How to catch and care for them
- Snakes, turtles, lizards, frogs and toads
- Salamanders and crocodilians
- Full-color images
- Brief, precise descriptions
- 200 common identifications
This beginners manual is a condensed version of the famous Peterson Field Guides to introduce readers to specific topics found in nature and help them identify unknown species.
This is a great supplemental reference book to add to your science curriculum!
Order yours today! Shop for additional living books here.
- - Peterson First Guide to Reptiles and Amphibians of North America
- - 128-page paperback
- - 3.50 x 7.25-inches
- - Grades 3-12 and adults
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.