The Archaeology Book, Wonders of Creation, Grades 6-12 and up
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: David Down
From the smallest diatoms to the largest dinosaurs, The Archaeology Book is filled with engaging images and information from a Christian worldview! This exciting learning resource is a part of Master Books best-selling Wonders of Creation Series. The fascinating STEM science book will teach your students about fossils:
- Origin and ages
- How to start your own collection
- Identifying various kinds
- Commonly found
- How coal and oil are formed
- How scientists find and preserve
- How the Grand Canyon was created
- How the flood affected fossil formation
- Creationist perspective of the Geologic Column Diagram
- Difference between evolutionists’ and creationists’ views
- The “four Cs” of biblical creation
- and more
- Beautiful photographs
- Colorful illustrations
- Topical chapters
- Full-color pull-out poster
- Free downloadable study guide
Ready-to-use in your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and more.
Order your copy today! Buy the coordinating General Science 2 Survey of Geology and Archeology - sold separately - for a complete curriculum.
Shop for more great homeschool curriculum here.
- - High quality hardcover STEM text
- - Hardcover
- - 80 glossy pages
- - Multi-level teaching
- - Grades 6-12 and Adults
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.