Extra Practice for Struggling Readers High Frequency Words, Grades 3-6
was: $12.99 now: $10.39
- Brand: Scholastic
Scholastic's Extra Practice for Struggling Readers: High Frequency Words offers this 80-page reproducible activity workbook for your grade 3-6 students! Featuring 24 supplemental three-page lessons with answer key in an easy-to-use format. Help your intermediate kids master 240 essential words to succeed in reading and writing.
- Blackline masters
- 240 Sight words
- Common tricky words
- Build reading fluency
- Increase reading comprehension
- Answer Key
- and more
Short lessons help keep your childs interest and build this essential language arts skill of reading fluency and comprehension. Recommended for students in homeschool, classroom, homeschool, learning center, tutor, co-op, and more.
Order your Scholastic Extra Practice for Struggling Readers: High Frequency Words today! Shop for additional language arts workbooks here for your convenience.
- - Scholastic Extra Practice for Struggling Readers: High Frequency Words, 80 pages
- - Easy-to-use reproducible blackline masters
- - 24 supplemental three-page lessons with answer key
- - Students practice 240 sight words including common tricky words
- - Build this essential language arts skill
- - Recommended for grades 3-6 in homeschool, classroom, learning center, tutor, co-op, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject||Language Arts Workbook|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.