Zach Williams, There Ain't Nothing Women's Dolman Sleeve T-Shirt, S-2XL
- Brand: Mardel Music Merch
- Artist: Zach Williams
Contemporary Christian artist Zach Williams talks about the background for his song "Old Church Choir":
"I had this idea for this song from experiences I had growing up and going to small churches in the country and following gospel quartets with my grandparents... I feel like at an early age God put a song on my heart. For years of my life I ran from that and didn't pursue God at all but He was constantly pursuing me... The idea for this song is about an old church choir in my soul, and how I couldn't contain anymore all the things that God has done in my life..."
This purple t-shirt is designed for women and features a wide neck, dolman sleeves, curved hem, and a flattering fit. The fabric is 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon which provides added softness. Machine wash in cold water with like colors, use only non-chlorine bleach, tumble dry on low, and do not iron the design. The design has lettering in vintage white that reads:
Wear with jeans or leggings, and even add a cardigan for that trendy look everyone is wearing! Be sure to order your shirt today!
- - There Ain't Nothing Ladies T-shirt in purple
- - Text in vintage white lettering
- - Wide neck, dolman sleeves, rounded hem
- - Made of 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon
- - Machine wash cold, non-chlorine bleach, tumble dry low
- - Available in sizes Small to 2X-Large