The Dating Project, DVD
- Director: Jonathan Cipiti
- Screenplay by: Megan Harrington
- Screenplay by: Catherine Fowler Sample
Half of the American population is single. The hook-up, texting, and social media culture have profoundly impacted the dating scene. Yet, men and women still seek meaningful relationships. From executive producer Steve McEveety (The Passion of the Christ, What Women Want), The Dating Project follows five single adults, ages 18 to 40, as they search for authentic and meaningful relationships. Witness real people trying to find love and happiness in an age of swiping left or right.
- 71 minutes
- Directed by Jonathan Cipiti
- Written by Megan Harrington and Catherine Fowler Sample
- Documentary about the life of American singles
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.