Coupon may be used for one individual item only. Coupon will reduce the highest item price by 30%. Limit one coupon per customer per day. Must present coupon at time of purchase. EXCLUSIONS: Coupon use is not permitted with any previous purchases, sale price, discounted price, items marked with a yellow “Your Price” sticker, Willow Tree®, Lifeway® Resources, lamination, imprinting, VBS curriculum, candy, snack products, gum, mints, gift cards, or special orders. Cash Value 1/10¢.
The Knowing the Bible series is a resource designed to help Bible readers better understand and apply God’s Word. These 12-week studies lead participants through books of the Bible and are made up of four basic components:
(1) reflection questions help readers engage the text at a deeper level;
(2) “Gospel Glimpses” highlight the gospel of grace throughout the book;
(3) “Whole-Bible Connections” show how any given passage connects to the Bible’s overarching story of redemption, culminating in Christ; and
(4) “Theological Soundings” identify how historic orthodox doctrines are taught or reinforced throughout Scripture.
With contributions from an array of influential pastors and church leaders, these gospel-centered studies will help Christians see and cherish the message of God’s grace on every page of the Bible.
Peter and Jude wrote their epistles to churches facing false teachers, distorted views of the gospel, and harsh persecution. Throughout these three epistles we see a hopeful longing for the second coming of Christ.
These letters present a manifesto for living faithfully no matter how dark the times. Throughout this study you will be presented with themes such as the importance of holding fast to the true gospel, living distinct, holy lives, and looking ahead to the return of Christ.
- Hope That Lives into Holiness (1 Peter 1:1–2:3)
- Community Founded on the Cornerstone (1 Peter 2:4–12)
- The Church That Affirms Authority (1 Peter 2:13–3:7)
- Suffering Together (1 Peter 3:8–4:19)
- Humble Together (1 Peter 5:1–14)
- God’s Grace for a Life of Godliness (2 Peter 1:1–15)
- The True Word and False Teachers (2 Peter 1:16–2:22)