For centuries Christians have held fast to three central truths: Christ died, rose, and will come again. The gospel that began in the time of Jesus, will ultimately be fulfilled in His return. As we wait for that coming day, this gospel provides encouragement and a reason for our hope. These studies in Paul's letters to the Thessalonians will open our minds to the truth, lift our hearts to hope, and prompt us to worship our faithful, victorious God.
John Stott is among the world's top and most loved Bible teachers and preachers. In this Bible study guide you will explore Scripture under his guidance, sharpening your own study skill through his insights strengthened by years of immersion in God's Word.
- Passing It On - 1 Thessalonians 1
- Pleasing God - 1 Thessalonians 2:1-16
- Double Commitment - 1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:13
- Living the Gospel - 1 Thessalonians 4:1-12
- Hope in the Face of Death - 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
- Waiting for Christ - 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
- Christian Community - 1 Thessalonians 5:12-28
- Dynamic Faith - 2 Thessalonians 1
- Standing Firm - 2 Thessalonians 2
- The Word of Peace - 2 Thessalonians 3