In a dark time for Israel, Jeremiah was the last chance for them to turn things around.
God called Jeremiah for the difficult and painful task of proclaiming God's demanding love. Along with this burden, God also gave the prophet the gift of His presence. Stephen D. Eyre shows individuals and small groups how the example of Jeremiah's rich relationship with God can inspire them to become more deeply open to God than ever before.
Jeremiah is now available in the IVP's revised LifeGuide format, featuring questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- Getting the Most Out of Jeremiah
- Hearing God's Call - Jeremiah 1
- Empty Religion in the Lord's Temple - Jeremiah 7:1-29
- The Belt of Commitment - Jeremiah 13:1-17
- Shaped by the Potter - Jeremiah 18:1-17
- The Righteous Branch - Jeremiah 23:1-24
- Good Figs--A Heart to Know God - Jeremiah 24
- The Cup of God's Wrath - Jeremiah 25:15-38
- The Field of Hope - Jeremiah 32
- Unsinkable Faith - Jeremiah 38