Jeremiah warned a nation that turned its back on God. These warnings echo through the ages to speak to our culture today. As you see the prophet's heartache at the nation's apostasy, his sense of urgency, and the resistance he faced, then you will start to identify with God's people throughout the ages. You can find reassurance that nothing happening today is surprising to God. Even in the darkest of times, you can take comfort that evil will be judged, righteousness will be rewarded, and God's plan for His people will stand firm.
Kay Arthur's insightful New Inductive Study Series is a bestselling Bible study series. Readers will face the truth of God's precepts, promises, and purposes by devoting just a few minutes to study each day.
- Introduction to Jeremiah
- Week One: I Knew You Before I Formed You
- Week Two: If There Is One Who Seeks Truth
- Week Three: The Living God
- Week Four: Does Sorrow Lead to Repentance?
- Week Five: Blessed Is The Man Whose Trust Is The Lord
- Week Six: Whose Word Is Truth?
- Week Seven: Will You Ever Listen?
- Week Eight: I Will Restore Your Fortunes
- Week Nine: A Righteous Branch
- Week Ten: Leadership Can Make or Break a Nation
- Week Eleven: Are You Seeking Great Things for Yourself?
- Week Twelve: Why Are The Nations in an Uproar?
- Week Thirteen: The Judgment of Babylon