What signs should you look for to know when the end times are near?
Do you get disheartened when you hear the major news events of the day? Wars are going on around the world. Crisis after crisis piles up in the homeland. Moral decay is praised and celebrated in the media outlets. Just when it seems it couldn't get any worse, it does. These uncertain times lead us to wonder what tomorrow holds and if the end is truly near.
Fortunately, God has graciously filled His Word with signs of the future to help us gain a better understanding of His plans and purpose for us. Even so, these signs in Scripture aren't always so easy to understand. It can be challenging to see how the prophetic passages and events in the Bible have significance for our lives today. Countless books written on prophecy tend to open up more questions and confusion than clarity on the subject.
In The Book of Signs Study Guide, bestselling author Dr. David Jeremiah explores the prophetic writings from the Old and New Testament to help you clear the confusion and gain insight about God's plan for humankind as the end times approach. In this comprehensive 31-lesson volume, you will see what God's Word has to say about:
- International Signs: the nations and regions that will play key roles in the final events
- Cultural Signs: what will take place in culture and societies around the world
- Heavenly Signs: what will happen to believers
- Tribulation Signs: what will happen during that seven-year period, when Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet unleash havoc on the world
- End Signs: what believers can look forward to experiencing when Jesus returns and God establishes His kingdom on earth
God has provided a firm understanding of what is really going on in the world and what will happen as we approach the end of the age. Your faith will grow, you will live more confidently, as you come to understand the truth about these signs. Gain a new hope for the future, knowing the time for the return of the Prince of Peace is drawing near.
Each lesson features:
- Outline of the main subjects and Scriptures covered during the lesson
- Overview of Dr. Jeremiah/s teaching on the topic
- Application questions to help small groups and individuals delve deeper into the Bible
- Did You Know? section that adds a point of interest to the lesson