Agur, a little known biblical author, records the only prayer in all of Proverbs, and it's filled with life-changing potential.
Open your heart to Agur's wit and wisdom, so you can find new purpose and contentment in your work, personal ministry, and relationships. You can learn to:
- Embrace imbalance
- Overcome fear of failure and eliminate envy
- Joyfully pursue your passions
- Reap the eternal rewards of trusting God
- Find your personal sweet spot
In our contemporary, busy lives, embracing balance takes us away from bad decision-making and the emotional cost of trying to do too much or survive with too little.
This engaging and practical book faithfully unpacks Agur's humble prayer. You can read it in an evening, affirm it for a lifetime, and share it with those you love.
- Major Impact from a Minor Character
- Utterance from a Collector
- Agur Asks Questions Worth Asking
- Agur Takes a Moment to Endorse Scripture
- Agur's Prayer, Part I: Regarding Lies Coming and Going
- Agur's Prayer, Part II: Not Too Much, Not Too Little
- Agur's Prayer, Part III: Possible Repercussions of Living in the Extremes
- After the Prayer
- List #1: Things Never Satisfied
- List #2: Amazing Enigmas
- List #3: Human Mistakes
- List #4: Small Wonders
- List #5: The Downfall of Kings
- Life in the Sweet Spot
- The Sweet Spot Bonus