We hear about healings, miracles, dead-raisings and other breakthroughs happening in other parts of the world. Why not in our own nation? Despite our best church growth strategies, we tolerate a powerless, spiritually anemic culture.
In Snakes in the Temple, David Orton, boldly confronts modern idolatry in the church. He exposes its ancient roots and how it impacts every single believer—from church leadership to everyday Christians.
Open your eyes and discover how:
- Idolatry is the hidden stronghold that prevents the church from enjoying God’s favor.
- “The beast,” the spirit of Jezebel, and power structures of ministry leadership restrain breakthrough.
- To break strongholds of idolatry and build new cultures based on Heaven’s blueprint.
- God’s breakthrough solution to recapturing His presence and reaping the global harvest is deep repentance.
If you’re tired of doing church as usual, learn how to unmask this hidden idolatry and start experiencing the supernatural life God has made available today!
Revival Futures: The Dream Evisioning Worldwide Spiritual Awakening
- Receiving the Prize: Worldwide Spiritual Awakening
- Confusing the Goal with the Prize
- Finding a New Starting Point
Present Realities: The Diagnosis Idolatry in the Church
- New Paradigms, Old Problems: Pouring Old Wine into New Wineskins!
- Snakes in the Temple: Confronting the Enemy Within
- Idols of Power
- The Beast: Idolatry, Division, and Unity
- The Spirit of Jezebel: Idolatry, Deception, and Control
- Idolatry and Human Leadership
Back to the Future: The Breakthrough Restoring the Glory of God
- Uprooting and Pulling Down
- Building and Planting
- Redeeming the Planet
- The Prescription: Brokeness on Earth, Openess in Heaven