Made for kids ages 8 to 12, this Bible-based book draws on content from Max Lucado's bestselling book, Anxious for Nothing to help young people overcome the anxiety and pressure of today's world and come to a deeper understanding of God's constant loving presence.
We live in a chaotic age of social media, packed schedules, and an increasing awareness of the world's problems, it's common for even young people to feel overwhelmed at times. However, the good news of the gospel hasn't changed. This encouraging, let's-start-now book is a great tool to help tweens take control of their feelings and choose to focus on God's truth.
This much-needed book adapts content from You Are Never Alone and Anxious for Nothing, bringing the warmth and authenticity for which Max Lucado is known, to young readers.
- 192 pages
- Note to kids from the author
- Age-appropriate questions and activities
- Callouts and infographics with key verses, facts, and takeaways
- Sidebars to address technology-related stress
- Recommended for ages 8 to 12