Arlo and the Great Big Cover-Up, by Betsy Childs Howard & Samara Hardy
- Author: Betsy Childs Howard
- Illustrator: Samara Hardy
Arlo knows he shouldn't get out of bed during rest time, and he certainly knows he shouldn't draw on the wall. He does it anyway, and then desperately attempts to cover up his disobedience before his mom finds out. When his efforts fail, Arlo finds out the misery that comes from hiding his sin, and the relief that comes from confessing it. Children will learn an important lesson through engaging illustrations and simple language as they journey with Arlo to learn about repentance and forgiveness found in Jesus.
- 40 illustrated pages
- Hardcover picture book format
- Part of the TGC Kids series
- Written by Betsy Childs Howard
- Illustrated by Samara Hardy
- Recommended for ages 3 to 7
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.