God, I Need to Talk to You about Disrespect, by Susan K. Leigh, Paperback
- Author: Susan K. Leigh
- Illustrator: Bill Clark
Encourage children to think through the practical implications of disrespect. Being disrespectful may be an ongoing problem in their daily life, or a new struggle you see kids facing. Along the way, this short picture book will point out the Good News of God's love and forgiveness, while supporting Scripture verses emphasize the point of each story helping children to apply the lesson to their daily lives.
- 16 illustrated pages
- Inexpensive way to teach Christian behavior
- Stimulates discussion between parent and child
- Uses children's feelings and experiences as a springboard for teaching prayer
- Addresses real-life situations and behaviors
- Offers practical usable information
- Friendly and affirming format
- Christ centered
|Series||God I Need to Talk to You About...|
|Publisher||Concordia Publishing House|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.