When you face a culture that is increasingly indifferent to Christian truth, Christ followers must be equipped to communicate with those who don't speak their language or accept their source of authority.
In this updated and expanded study guide, Christian apologist and radio host Gregory Koukl teaches how to get in the driver's seat in discussions about faith, keeping any conversation moving with thoughtful, artful tact. Readers will discover how to maneuver comfortable and graciously through potential minefields, halt challengers in their tracks, turn the tables, and, most importantly, get people thinking about Jesus with conversations that look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
Expounding upon experience defending Christianity in the public square, Koukl shows how to:
- Initiate conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
Made to be used alongside the updated and expanded Tactics Video Study, this guide offers a game plan for communicating the compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.