Look forward to Christ's return. The new believers in Thessalonica held onto their faith in the face of persecution, but they didn't quite grasp the second coming of Christ. Hoping to correct their views, the Apostle Paul sent instructions about how to live in anticipation of Christ's return. Paul's teaching offers helpful guidance for all Christ-followers on what it means to live as a Christian in the face of an uncertain world.
LifeChange Bible studies encourage you to grow in Christ-likeness by prompting a life-changing encounter through God's Word. Explore a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study time and time again.
- Study the whole book of 1 Thessalonians in 11 lessons
- Study on your own or with a small group
- Examine word origins and definitions
- Consider thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Wide margins for personal notes