The rumor circulating around Thessalonica was that Jesus had already returned. Did they miss it? Uncertainty had thrown their future into question, and their hope into doubt. Fear and anxiety were on the rise of this fledgling community. Paul wrote to restore their confidence and set the record straight. When your faith is threatened by fear, anxiety, or doubt, 2 Thessalonians will help to anchor your hope and steady your resolve.
LifeChange Bible studies encourage you to grow in Christ-likeness by prompting a life-changing encounter through God's Word. Explore a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study time and time again.
- Study the whole book of 2 Thessalonians in 7 lessons
- Study on your own or with a small group
- Examine word origins and definitions
- Consider thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Wide margins for personal notes