Take twenty minutes each day to deepen your understanding of Jesus' parables.
Have you ever read through a parable and then asked, "What is He talking about?" You're not alone. Jesus' own disciples were also perplexed by the enigmatic stories Christ told.
Dig deeper into the meaning of these parables, either on your own or with your small group, through lessons that conjure vivid imagery of the sights and sounds of ancient Israel. Unravel the parables' important meanings that can apply to your walk with Christ.
Gain a lifetime of valuable insights in this Fresh Life Bible study by authors Lenya Heitzig and Penny Rose. Each day's lesson includes five parts:
- Life Up (prayer)
- Look At (God's Word)
- Learn About (new insights)
- Live Out (application)
- Listen To (quotes from other believers)
The Fresh Life series was created by women, for women--women who crave a profound experience of God's Word without an overwhelming commitment of time. With each lesson, you will come to a deeper understanding of the truths of the Bible and develop a deeper intimacy with God.
- Matthew 13:1-23 Root Determines Fruit
- Matthew 13:24-43 Looks Can Be Deceiving
- Matthew 18:21-35 What Goes Around Comes Around
- Matthew 20: 1-16 All's Fair in God's Love and Word
- Matthew 21:28-46 Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Matthew 24:45-51; 25:1-13 Always Be Prepared
- Matthew 25:14-30 Use It Or Lose It
- Luke 12:13-34 The Best Things In Life Aren't Things
- Luke 15:1-32 There's No Place Like Home
- Mark 13:1-37 Good Things Come To Those Who Wait