Sister Roar, by Kay Robertson & Lisa N. Robertson
- Author: Kay Robertson
- Author: Lisa N. Robertson
- Foreword by: Sadie Robertson Huff
In Sister Roar, Miss Kay, matriarch of the Duck Dynasty, and her daughter-in-law Lisa, empower their sisters in faith to find their true voices, build genuine sisterhood, and live their strongest, happiest, most fulfilled lives. Yet, this all fully centers around the only One who can love perfectly, Jesus.
Now more than ever, women's voices need to be heard. Using faith-filled, poignant, and sometimes hilarious stories about sisterhood they've build with each other and with other women they've met along the way, Kay and Lisa's scripture-infused message will help readers overcome loneliness, disappointment, and past mistakes.
- Learn how to identify their unique roar
- Laugh and cry as they hear Miss Kay and Lisa's stories of healed heartbreaks and God's transformation of each of their voices
- Meet beloved women of the Bible, such as Lydia and the woman at the well
- Discover a place of sisterhood where they can be themselves and be loved for who they are.
Sister Roar is bound to encourage women who want to find their voice, build their community, and experience a fulfilling life. Ultimately, Miss Kay and Lisa's desire is to share the life-changing love and mercy of Jesus. This is their love letter to their sisters everywhere.