Walking Free, by Micah Tyler & Robert Noland
- Author: Micah Tyler
- With: Robert Noland
- Foreword by: Annie F. Downs
Micah Tyler, renowned Christian music artist and former youth pastor, is here to help you set out on the path to a free and meaningful life in his debut book, Walking Free.
Inspired by his brother's three-time battle with cancer, Micah Tyler's Walking Free: Small Steps to a Big God encourages believers to pursue a deeper relationship with Jesus, regardless of external circumstances. The journey from where we are to where God wants us to be is packed with challenges and obstacles. Walking Free will uplift you with the truth that God will never leave you behind.
Micah brings Scripture and Biblical wisdom into his teaching along with his personal stories to illuminate the path before us. With 42 steps, Walking Free includes questions and personal reflections that will encourage you to grow in your relationship with God.
Walking Free features:
- A six-week plan for pursuing God like never before
- 42 steps covering many of life's challenges
- Over 120 questions for self-reflection or discussion
- Practical guidance for transforming your spiritual life
- A glimpse into Micah Tyler's life and insights
Walking Free will help you overcome life's challenges by taking small steps to experience the mercy and mission of a closer relationship with God.