God's Goodness for the Chosen, Volume 4, by Various Authors, Pre-buy
- Author: Amanda Jenkins
- Author: Dallas Jenkins
- Author: Douglas S. Huffman
Pre-buy this item to ensure you receive a copy when it releases. Pre-buys are shipped when inventory is received. This item is expected to be released on March 5, 2024.
God’s Goodness for the Chosen is an eight-lesson Bible study for individuals or groups that delves into each episode of The Chosen for Season 4.
This study covers ways to reframe hardships and see them as fertile soil for God's goodness to grow in your life.
God brings good things out of bad things for the sake of His people and for His glory, it's a theme we see throughout the Bible. However, when we personally experience suffering, we have a hard time believing it. Life can be challenging, even for followers of Jesus, and hardship in the twenty-first century is no exception. God's Goodness for the Chosen will take you through eight lessons to reveal how God uses suffering to bring good things in the lives of those He loves.
You will see:
- Death is eclipsed by life
- Grief is eclipsed by praise
- Questions are eclipsed by resolve
- Confusion is eclipsed by grace
- Temporary things are eclipsed by eternal things
- Heartbreak is eclipsed by love
- Sin is eclipsed by obedience
- Pain is eclipsed by the fullness of God’s plan
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.