The Way of the Chosen Bible Study, Volume 3, by Various Authors
- Author: Amanda Jenkins
- Author: Dallas Jenkins
- Author: Douglas S. Huffman
Learn what it means to belong to and be blessed by God.
We all have to choose between the wide road that leads to destruction, and the narrow path that leads to life. The third season of the hit streaming television series, The Chosen, continues with how Jesus' followers apply His teaching to their lives.
The Way of the Chosen is an eight-session interactive Bible study for individuals or small groups that works alongside each episode of the show. In modeling the narrow road that leads to life it includes:
- Forgiving the way Jesus does
- Going when and where He says to go
- Grieving what He grieves
- Standing firm on His words and character
- Delighting in the things that please Him
- Asking because He says to
- Welcoming those He welcomes
- Trusting His will and way
Readers will be challenged to move from knowing who Jesus is to living out their faith by going the way of The Chosen.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.