An alarming 60 percent of those in American evangelical churches believe that many religions can lead to eternal life. The church is failing its mission if Jesus can be trusted when he claims that on one comes to the Father except through Him. An exclusive Jesus may not be very popular in our inclusive world.
True compassion demands that we don't just let others go their way while we go ours, but that we share the only true way with them. Dr. Robert Jeffress urges Christians to recover the exclusive claims of the One whom they trust as Lord and Savior, not as a way to keep people out of heaven but as the only way to invite them in. He covers questions such as:
- Can people be saved who have never heard of Christ?
- What about those who worship God by another name?
- Do all children go to heaven when they die?
If you want to confidently and compassionately share the one true way of salvation with those in your life, or if you simply need to restore your confidence in the gospel message, this is the book for you.
- Christianity's Most Offensive Belief
- Moving the Fence
- Does It Really Matter?
- The Old Way Was One Way
- The Intolerant Christ
- Why New Testament Jews Were for Jesus
- What about Those Who Have Never Heard?
- What about Those Who Could Never Believe in Christ?
- Simple Answers to Complex Questions