Today, Christian believers and those considering the faith are increasingly skeptical of the Bible's reliability. Why? What changed?
For this 25th anniversary edition of The Lie: Evolution, Ken Ham exposes how many church leaders are embracing a denial of the full authority and accuracy of the Bible from its opening verse. In addition, Ken reveals how the unproven, unscientific philosophy of evolution is steering young people away from the Christian faith and provides solid, biblical solutions to turn things around. This book reveals:
- Why Genesis remains critically important in presenting the Gospel
- The slippery slope of reinterpreting Scripture and redefining biblical doctrine
- How the handling of the biblical account of creation impacts your understanding of all Scripture and your worldview
- The collapsing structure of Christianity as Genesis is questioned, compromised, and dismissed
- The religion of evolution
- The authority of God's Word versus man's fallible word
- Genesis as the foundation for all biblical doctrine
- Evolutionary ideas are actually destructive to the foundational message of the Cross of Jesus Christ
- Evolution is used to justify social issues such as abortion, communism, drug abuse, homosexual practices, and more
- The successful use of creation evangelism to present the whole gospel message
These issues are too important to look past when you realize that today we have Christians questioning Genesis, the age of the earth, the reality of Hell, Adam as the real person, and Christ's own words about creation, marriage, and more. One compromise can lead to another, and it must end if we want to leave a legacy of faith for future generations.
Churches, individuals, and Bible colleges are using this Christian apologetic resource to strengthen their faith, families, and sharing of the whole gospel of Jesus Christ.