The Kingdom of the Cults Handbook, by Walter Martin & Jill Martin Rische
was: $19.99 now: $15.99 20% Off Select Books
- Author: Walter Martin
- With: Jill Martin Rische
False religions thrive in the United States and beyond. Christians need information they can trust about these alternative faiths. Since the 1960s, The Kingdom of the Cults has been a trustworthy, well-researched resource on this topic for pastors, lay leaders, and other Christians.
The Kingdom of the Cults Handbook uses the same reliable information and trims it down into a more concise and simplified format. It's great for everyone from Christian teachers and ministry leaders to those who just want a better grasp of the religion of their neighbors. Covering everything from established religions like Islam and Buddhism to shifting trends in Mormonism, Scientology, and Wicca, this book will answer your questions and help you understand and communicate the key differences between true Christianity and other belief systems.
- The Kingdom of the Cults
- Scaling the Language Barrier
- The Psychological Structure of Cultism
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- Christian Science
- Spiritism—The Cult of Antiquity
- The Theosophical Society
- Buddhism--Classical and Zen
- The Baháʼí Faith
- The Unity School of Christianity
- Armstrongism, the Worldwide Church of God, and Grace Communion International
- The Unification Church
- Eastern Religions
- Islam—The Message of Muhammad
- The Jesus of the Cults
- Cult Evangelism—Mission Field on Your Doorstep
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.