Dictionary Of Christianity And Science, by Various Authors, Hardcover
was: $59.99 now: $47.99 20% Off Select Books
- Author: Various Authors
Own the definitive reference work on science and Christian belief.
How does Christian theology correspond to scientific inquiry? What are the competing philosophies of science, and do they mesh with a Christian faith based on the Bible? No reference book has covered this topic with so much depth, until now.
Over 140 international contributors helped create the Dictionary of Christianity and Science. This deeply-researched, peer-reviewed, fair-minded work illuminates the intersection of science and Christian belief. With this single volume, you will receive reliable summaries and critical analyses of more than 450 relevant concepts, theories, terms, movements, individuals, and debates. Discover answers to your most challenging questions about faith and science, from Adam and Eve to the Age of the Earth to Evolution and String Theory.
- Entries for over 450 key terms, theories, individuals, debates, and more will help you think through some of today’s most challenging topics, including climate change, evolution, bioethics, and much more
- Essays from over 140 leading international scholars, including Francis Beckwith, Michael Behe, Darrell Bock, William Lane Craig, Hugh Ross, Craig Keener, Davis Young, John Walton, and many more
- Multiple–view essays on controversial topics allow you to understand and compare viewpoints
- Learn about flesh-and-blood figures who have shaped the interaction of science and religion: Augustine, Aquinas, Bacon, Darwin, and Stephen Hawking are just the beginning
- Full cross-reference system, and entries include references and recommendations for further reading
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.