Understanding the Holy Spirit Made Easy, by Rose Publishing,
was: $5.99 now: $4.79 20% Off Select Books
- Publisher: Rose Publishing
Rose's Understanding the Holy Spirit Made Easy reveals key information about the person and work of the Holy Spirit at a glance.
While the Holy Spirit is mentioned 264 times in the New Testament alone, many believers are often confused about the role of the Third Person of the Trinity.
Discover charts, short summaries, overviews, and dozens of Scriptures through this guide guide that addresses questions on the Holy Spirit in a way that is easy to grasp. This pocket guide includes fascinating facts and insight about the Spirit's role in your life.
- Who Is the Holy Spirit?
- The Trinity
- Activities of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit in the Life of Jesus
- Symbols of the Holy Spirit
- Names of the Holy Spirit
- Gifts of the Spirit
- Fruit of the Spirit
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do We Pray in the Spirit?
- What Is Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit?
- What Is Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
- Can a Christian Lose the Holy Spirit?
- What Does It Mean to Grieve the Spirit?
- What Does It Mean to Quench the Spirit?
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.