1 and 2 Timothy, MacArthur Bible Studies Series, by John F. MacArthur
was: $9.99 now: $7.99 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: John F. MacArthur
Timothy worked closely with the Apostle Paul. He was facing many obstacles in the church he was leading in Ephesus. In these pastoral letters, Paul provides practical instruction while emphasizing godliness and holy living to help Timothy fulfill his calling and effectively carry out his important tasks in the church.
“Let no one despise your youth,” Paul encouraged, “but be an example to believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity” (1 Timothy 4:12).
Paul's encouragement in these letters provokes Timothy to persevere in his faith, that may have been challenged under the pressure of the church and the persecution of the world. Paul's counsel is insightful, not just to first-century Christian leaders, but also to each of us believers today.
The MacArthur Bible Studies offer insightful examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide includes extensive commentary, detailed observations on over arching themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with direction from John MacArthur.
Introduction to 1 Timothy
- Beware of False Doctrine! (1 Timothy 1:1-20)
- The Importance of Prayer (1 Timothy 2:1-8)
- The Role of Women (1 Timothy 2:9-15)
- Qualifications for Leadership (1 Timothy 3:1-16)
- False Teaching versus Truth (1 Timothy 4:1-16)
- Pastoral Responsibilities (1 Timothy 5:1—6:2)
- The Man of God (1 Timothy 6:3-21)
Introduction to 2 Timothy
- Not Ashamed (2 Timothy 1:1-18)
- Be Diligent (2 Timothy 2:1-26)
- Equipped for Good Works (2 Timothy 3:1-17)
- Preaching with Integrity (2 Timothy 4:1-5)
- Last Words (2 Timothy 4:6-22)
|Series||MacArthur Bible Study Guides|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.