Do you get upset with your weaknesses, hate your hardships, and plead for God to remove the obstacles from your life?
The Apostle Paul rejoiced in his weaknesses, embraced hardships, and thanked God for the obstacles that provided opportunities to experience God's power. Was he crazy for taking this approach?
In this study guide, Paul Stevens reveals ways this foundational Christian disciple and influential church leader will turn your thinking upside down. Paul teaches through his example, that in everything we can rely on God's great promise: "My grace is sufficient for you."
2 Corinthians is now available in the IVP's revised LifeGuide format, featuring questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- Our Comforting God (2 Corinthians 1:1-11)
- Always Yes in Christ (2 Corinthians 1:12—2:17)
- Every-Member Ministry (2 Corinthians 3)
- This Treasure (2 Corinthians 4:1—5:10)
- Ambassadors for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:11—6:13)
- Good Grief (2 Corinthians 6:14—7:16)
- The Need to Give (2 Corinthians 8—9)
- Super-Leaders (2 Corinthians 11)
- My Burden Carries Me (2 Corinthians 12)
- Examine Yourselves (2 Corinthians 13)