2 Corinthians, MacArthur Bible Studies Series, by John F. MacArthur, Paperback
was: $12.99 now: $10.39 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: John F. MacArthur
After investing eighteen months in establishing the church in Corinth, the Apostle Paul went to establish more churches in Asia Minor. False teachers started to infiltrate the Corinthian church, attempting to sabotage Paul's character and ministry. This once unified body was on the verge of splitting into chaotic factions.
Paul wrote the deeply personal and biographical letter to defend his ministry and integrity against the attacks against him. He deals sternly with false teachers and their followers while bringing the focus back to Christ, while embracing his own weakness and imperfections. In order to remind the struggling believers everywhere, Paul quotes Jesus: "My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness."
The MacArthur Bible Studies offer insightful examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide includes extensive commentary, detailed observations on over arching themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with direction from John MacArthur.
- Suffering (2 Corinthians 1:1-11)
- Paul's Ministry Plans (2 Corinthians 1:12—2:11)
- The Glory of the New Covenant (2 Corinthians 2:12—3:18)
- Trials of the Ministry (2 Corinthians 4:1-18)
- The Message of the Ministry (2 Corinthians 5:1-21)
- The Conduct of the Ministry (2 Corinthians 6:1-10)
- A Loving Leader (2 Corinthians 6:11—7:16)
- Giving (2 Corinthians 8:1—9:15)
- Paul's Authority (2 Corinthians 10:1-18)
- False Teachers (2 Corinthians 11:1-33)
- Apostolic Credentials (2 Corinthians 12:1-13)
- Final Warnings (2 Corinthians 12:14—13:14)
|Series||MacArthur Bible Study Guides|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.