Shortly before he was executed, the Apostle Paul wrote a letter from a Roman prison to encourage his beloved disciple Timothy, who was the pastor of the church at Ephesus that Paul planted. The church in Ephesus was dealing with persecution from pagans, internal strife among believers, and counterfeit teachers who were distorting the gospel. Paul urged Timothy to fan into flame the gift of God that is in you. Sensing that his own end was fast approaching, Paul's focus doesn't waver. His last words continue to counsel and inspire all who see and serve God.
LifeChange Bible studies encourage you to grow in Christ-likeness by prompting a life-changing encounter through God's Word. Explore a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study time and time again.
- Study the whole book of 2 Timothy in 8 lessons
- Study on your own or with a small group
- Examine word origins and definitions
- Consider thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Wide margins for personal notes