How can we live faithfully, in a culture that brings constant opposition? How can we stay close to God when doubt threatens to devour us? Daniel, the prayer warrior, is our example of how to keep God's perspective before us at all times.
Focus in on Daniel's story and the pressures he faced to release God's hand in his life. Then take a step back to see Daniel's panoramic visions showing God's hand throughout human history. When adversity crowds in around us, Daniel reminds us how God's perspective can give us a new vision.
LifeChange Bible studies encourage you to grow in Christ-likeness by prompting a life-changing encounter through God's Word. Explore a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study time and time again.
- Study the whole book Daniel in 12 lessons
- Study on your own or with a small group
- Examine word origins and definitions
- Consider thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Wide margins for personal notes