Daniel and Esther, MacArthur Bible Studies, by John MacArthur
was: $12.99 now: $10.39 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: John F. MacArthur
Many of God’s people through the ages have been called to endure times of hardship, loneliness, and suffering. Some, such as Daniel and Esther, were even members of a race carried away to a foreign land that had never heard of the God of Israel. Their lives were not easy, but even in the midst of trials, these men and women discovered that God was with them—and that He was actively leading the events in their lives.
In this study, John MacArthur guides readers through an in-depth look at the historical period of Israel’s exile beginning with the prophet Daniel being carried off to Babylon, continuing through the rise of the Persian Empire, and concluding with Esther’s reign as queen. Studies include close-up examinations of Daniel, Nebuchadnezzar, Esther, Haman, and others, as well as careful considerations of doctrinal themes such as “Standing Boldly for God” and “God’s Sovereignty Over the Future.”
The MacArthur Bible Studies provide intriguing examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide incorporates extensive commentary, detailed observations on overriding themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with guidance from John MacArthur.
- Carried into Captivity: Daniel 1:1-21
- A Disturbing Dream: Daniel 2:1-49
- The Fiery Trial: Daniel 3:1-30
- The Madness of the King: Daniel 4:1-37
- The Handwriting on the Wall: Daniel 5:1-31
- Daniel's Stand for God: Daniel 6:1-28
- God's Sovereignty: Daniel 7:1-28
- A Queen Deposed: Esther 1:1-22
- God's Chosen Queen: Esther 2:1-23
- A Deadly Conspiracy: Esther 3:1-4:17
- Salvation for God's People: Esther 5:1-7:10
- Reviewing Key Principles
|Series||MacArthur Bible Study Guides|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.