Kay Arthur, beloved Bible teacher, highlights the surprising similarities between the twenty-first century and the times of Joel, Amos, Obadiah, and Jonah. As the moral foundation of society crumbles, foreign nations attack, and the need for revival is felt among God's people, the message of God both then and now is:
- The day of the Lord is coming
- Whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be delivered
- Seek the Lord and live
Kay Arthur's insightful New Inductive Study Series is a bestselling Bible study series. Readers will face the truth of God's precepts, promises, and purposes by devoting just a few minutes to study each day.
- Introduction to Obadiah
- Week One: What Should God Do with Those Who Sin?
- Introduction to Joel
- Week One: Tell Your Sons About It
- Week Two: Blow a Trumpet in Zion
- Week Three: I Will Pour Out My Spirit on All Mankind
- Introduction to Amos
- Week One: The Lord Has Roared from Zion
- Week Two: Judgment Begins in the Household of God
- Week Three: Return to Me
- Week Four: A Plumb Line
- Week Six: A Famine for the World
- Introduction to Jonah
- Week One: What Would Jonah Do?
- Week Two: What Would Jonah Pray?
- Week Three: Abundant in Lovingkindness