What desires motivate you? Each day we are bombarded with so many passions and desires, we wish could pursue them all. Ecclesiastes contains the story of one man who decided to try. He denied himself nothing: money, sex, power, prestige, knowledge, experiences, he tried it all. What happens when we reach the end of all those things? If you feel like you're racing the clock to satisfy all of your desires, Ecclesiastes may seem like a familiar work to you. Discover where his desires led him, and what he learned through it all.
LifeChange Bible studies encourage you to grow in Christ-likeness by prompting a life-changing encounter through God's Word. Explore a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study time and time again.
- Study the whole book of Ecclesiastes in 13 lessons
- Study on your own or with a small group
- Examine word origins and definitions
- Consider thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Wide margins for personal notes