When her people were threatened, Esther had to ask herself, "Who are you when no one is looking?" She could either risk her life trying to save her fellow Israelites, or keep her head down until the threat of exposure passed.
Patty Pell leads individuals and small groups through nine sessions that examine the account of Esther. Learn how godly character can develop under pressure, and discover ideas for living a godly life in the midst of contemporary pressures.
Esther is now available in the IVP's revised LifeGuide format, featuring questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- A Little Respect—Esther 1
- Trusting God's Work—Esther 2
- Evaluating Advice—Esther 3
- Doing the Right Thing—Esther 4
- The Heart of the Matter—Esther 5
- Recognizing Unrighteousness—Esther 6
- Character No Matter What—Esther 7
- Praising God's Faithfulness—Esther 8
- Remembering Celebrating—Esther 9—10