Job, MacArthur Bible Studies Series, by John F. MacArthur, Paperback
- Author: John F. MacArthur
Job serves as a biblical examination of the question of pain and suffering. John Macarthur will take you through the book of Job, exploring the accusations and discourses that come from the many dialogues throughout. You will learn how you can always trust God, even during times of suffering.
The MacArthur Bible Studies offer insightful examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide includes extensive commentary, detailed observations on over arching themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with direction from John MacArthur.
- The Dilemma (Job 1:1—3:1)
- An Accusation of Sin (Eliphaz and Bildad) (Job 4:1—6:30,8:1—9:35)
- Answering the Critics (Zophar and Job) (Job 11:1—14:22)
- An Accusation of Folly (Eliphaz and Job) (Job 15:1—17:16)
- A Discourse on the Wicked (Bildad and Zophar) (Job 18:1—21:34)
- An Accusation of Wickedness (Eliphaz and Job) (Job 22:1—24:25)
- A Discourse on Human Frailty (Bildad and Job) (Job 25:1—26:14)
- Job Defends His Integrity (Job) (Job 27:1—31:40)
- A Discourse on God's Justice (Elihu) (Job 32:1—34:37)
- A Discourse on God's Greatness (Elihu) (Job 35:1—37:24)
- The Deliverance (God and Job) (Job 38:1—43:34)
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.