John, Jeremiah Bible Study Series, by Dr. David Jeremiah
was: $12.99 now: $10.39 20% Off Select Books -
Jesus called twelve men to be His close disciples. Three fishermen in particular, Peter, James, and John, shared a special relationship with Him. They got to witness some of the more pivotal moments in Jesus' ministry such as the transfiguration, His raising of Lazarus from the dead, and His agony in the Garden of Gethsemane.
John's Gospel account provides a unique glimpse, from one of Jesus' closest disciples, into the significance of the life, death, and resurrection of Christ. John shows us how Jesus came to provide living water to quench our deep spiritual thirst for the things of God. He shows us how Jesus is the bread of life who satisfies our deep spiritual hunger. And he reveals how Jesus is the only way we can gain that living water and bread of life, for "no one comes to the Father" except through Him.
The Jeremiah Study Series captures Dr. David Jeremiah's commitment to teaching God's Word that has spanned over four decades. In each study, he will reveal what the Bible says, what it meant to the people at the time it was written, and what it means to you today. Along the way, you will find insights into the text, identify key stories and themes, and be challenged to apply the truth you find in your life.
- In the Beginning (John 1:1—2:25)
- Whoever Believes in Him (John 3:1—4:54)
- The Bread of Life (John 5:1—6:71)
- Hostile Reactions (John 7:1—8:59)
- An Eye-Opening Experience (John 9:1—10:42)
- A Premature Burial (John 11:1-57)
- Treacherous Times (John 12:1—13:38)
- The True Vine (John 14:1—15:27)
- The Prayers of Jesus (John 16:1—17:26)
- Indignities and Injustice (John 18:1-40)
- The Hill of Golgotha (John 19:1-42)
- Four Remarkable Encounters (John 20:1—21:25)
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.