The Gospel of John is filled with profound truths and rich spiritual stories. Stories of Christ’s miracles that inspire His followers; stories of a death that redeems the lost; and stories of a resurrection that provides us with hope for eternal glory. Every miracle, teaching, and action of Jesus that John captures in his Gospel has one clear purpose: to prove that Jesus is the Word, the Messiah, and the Son of God. The dramatic milestones of Christ’s ministry, as portrayed by John, have invited millions of believers throughout the ages into a saving faith with Jesus Christ, and will lead you into a deeper understanding of the ultimate story of Jesus, the Son of God.
The MacArthur Bible Studies provide intriguing examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide incorporates extensive commentary, detailed observations on overriding themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with guidance from John MacArthur.
- The Incarnation of the Son of God John 1:1-18
- The Presentation of the Son of God John 1:19—2:25
- You Must Be Born Again! John 3:1-36
- The Living Water John 4:1-54
- Unheeded Miracles John 5:1—6:71
- Reactions to the Son of God John 7:1—10:42
- The Resurrection and the Life John 11:1-54
- The King Enters Jerusalem John 11:55—12:50
- With Christ in the Upper Room John 13:1—14:31
- With Christ in the Garden John 15:1—17:26
- Execution of the Son of God John 18:1—19:37
- Resurrection of the Son of God John 19:38—21:25