Joshua, Judges, & Ruth, MacArthur Bible Studies, by John F. MacArthur
was: $12.99 now: $10.39 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: John F. MacArthur
After more than forty years of wandering, the nation of Israel was ready to enter the promised land. However, they knew that getting to the borders was only the start. Many battles and foes were still to come. Joshua reminded them that God promised to fight their battles and defeat their enemies, through His power, and not their own.
Through this study, John MacArthur leads readers through an in-depth look at the Israelites' conquest of the Promised Land, starting with the miraculous parting of the Jordan River, continuing through the victories and setbacks as the people settled into Canaan, and ending with the time of the judges. Get a close look at the accounts of Rahab, Ruth, and Samson, along with careful considerations of doctrinal themes like The Sin of Achan and the role of The Kinsman Redeemer.
The MacArthur Bible Studies offer insightful examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide includes extensive commentary, detailed observations on over arching themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with direction from John MacArthur.
- Investigating the Land (Joshua 2:1-24)
- Crossing into Canaan (Joshua 3:1—4:24)
- The Fall of Jericho (Joshua 5:1—6:27)
- The Sin of Achan (Joshua 7:1—8:35)
- The Sun Stands Still (Joshua 9:1—10:25)
- Raising Up Judges (Judges 1:1—2:23)
- Deborah and Barak (Judges 4:1—5:31)
- Gideon and the Midianites (Judges 6:1-40)
- Samson and the Philistines (Judges 15:1—16:31)
- Ruth and Boaz (Ruth 1:1-2:23)
- The Kinsman Redeemer (Ruth 3:1—4:22)
- Reviewing Key Principles
|Series||MacArthur Bible Study Guides|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.