We can relate to the people of Israel in so many ways. Sometimes we turn away from God, or fail to love those around us, or we even follow the false gods that are all around us, demanding our worship. God remains faithful, even when we are not. He lovingly waits for us to return to Him. As Donald Baker invites you to study the example presented in Judges, you may find this example resonates with your own life.
This revised edition of the LifeGuide Bible Study series includes more questions for prompting group discussions and meeting God in personal reflection, along with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
- Caught in a Cycle of Misery (Judges 2:6-23)
- Breaking Free From Sin's Oppression (Judges 3:12-30)
- Who Can I Trust? (Judges 4)
- Overcoming a Poor Self-Image (Judges 6:1-32)
- Changing Your Doubts to Faith (Judges 6:33—7:22)
- The Importance of Character (Judges 9)
- Conquering the Pain in Your Past (Judges 11:1-14, 28—12:7)
- Preparing to Serve God (Judges 13)
- Our Conflict with the World (Judges 14—15)
- Accepting Your Spiritual Gifts (Judges 16)
- The Danger of False Religion (Judges 17—18)
- Why Morality Matters (Judges 19—21)