Rediscover the presence of God. When life is in ruins, we often wonder what went wrong and hope to see restoration. We long for God's presence to return to our lives when we notice its absence. The city of Jerusalem was in total disarray, its walls and worship were crumbling. Ezra and Nehemiah hoped to see their city restored with God's presence, and each one pursued that goal in his own God-given way. Ezra, the scholar, restored Israel's worship. Nehemiah, the architect, rebuilt Jerusalem's walls. Together, they helped God's people rediscover God's presence, and their stories could help you too.
LifeChange Bible studies encourage you to grow in Christ-likeness by prompting a life-changing encounter through God's Word. Explore a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study time and time again.
- Study the whole books of Ezra and Nehemiah in 8 lessons
- Study on your own or with a small group
- Examine word origins and definitions
- Consider thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Wide margins for personal notes