Luke: The Savior Of The World, MacArthur Bible Study Guides, by John MacArthur
was: $12.99 now: $10.39 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: John F. MacArthur
The Gospel of Luke tells the story of Jesus from a perspective unlike any other. As a physician, Luke presents a detailed account of Jesus’ conception and birth. As a meticulous historian, he highlights Jesus’ parables, teachings, healings, and compassion to the outcasts in Israel. He follows Christ on His journey to the cross, recounts His last days that led to His crucifixion and burial, and documents Christ’s victory over the grave. From the beginning of Jesus’ public ministry to the Lord’s final words, Luke stresses Jesus’ willingness to go to the cross to complete His ultimate mission—to be the Savior of all the world.
The MacArthur Bible Studies provide intriguing examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide incorporates extensive commentary, detailed observations on overriding themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with guidance from John MacArthur.
- Christ's Birth and Boyhood Luke 1:1—2:52
- Christ's Ministry Begins Luke 3:1—4:44
- Christ's Disciples Luke 5:1—6:16
- Christ's Message, Ministry, and Miracles Luke 6:17—9:50
- Christ's Audience Luke 9:51—10:42
- Christ's Eternal Reminders Luke 11:1—13:35
- Christ's Lessons and Parables, Part 1 Luke 17:1—18:34
- Christ Up Close Luke 18:35—19:48
- Christ's Enemies Luke 20:1—22:6
- Christ's Passion Luke 22:7—23:56
- Christ Is Risen! Luke 24:1-53
|Series||MacArthur Bible Study Guides|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.