Mark: The Humanity Of Christ, MacArthur Bible Study Guides, by John MacArthur
was: $12.99 now: $10.39 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: John F. MacArthur
The Gospel of Mark, more than any other Gospel, gives us precious glimpses into Christ’s humanity. Jesus amazes His followers—those in the past as well as His disciples today—as He teaches, heals, performs miracles, casts out demons, and raises the dead. Mark’s account shows Christ using every opportunity, despite resentment and persecution from His enemies, to show God’s awesome power. Through Mark’s writings, we follow Jesus’ pain, joy, and fervent dedication as He walks the earth, touches lives, and ultimately conquers sin and death through His crucifixion and resurrection.
The MacArthur Bible Studies provide intriguing examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide incorporates extensive commentary, detailed observations on overriding themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with guidance from John MacArthur.
- Inaugurating the Servant Mark 1:1—2:28
- A Mixed Response Mark 3:1-35
- The Servant Speaks in Parables Mark 4:1-34
- The Servant Demonstrate His Power Mark 4:35—5:43
- The Servant Prepares the Twelve Mark 6:1-56
- The Servant Broadens His Ministry Mark 7:1—8:38
- The Servant Prepares His Followers for the Future Mark 9:1—10:52
- The Servant's Coronation Mark 11:1-33
- The Servant Confronted and Questioned Mark 12:1-44
- The Servant Reveals Things to Come Mark 13:1-37
- The Servant Is Worshiped, Betrayed, and Denied Mark 14:1-72
- The Servant Conquers Sin and Death Mark 15:1—16:20
|Series||MacArthur Bible Study Guides|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.