Zechariah, Malachi, and Haggai were three prophets who shared God's messages of instruction and discipline along with words of encouragement and hope. As you study these minor prophets you will gain a larger view of God's communication, character, and blessings. The truths found in these Old Testament books will inspire you to hear God's message, become obedient, and share in the living hope of your heavenly Father who clearly conveys the promise of great blessings.
Kay Arthur's insightful New Inductive Study Series is a bestselling Bible study series. Readers will face the truth of God's precepts, promises, and purposes by devoting just a few minutes to study each day.
- Haggai Introduction
- Week One: Looking Forward to the Future
- Week Two: Do My Circumstances Have Anything to Do with My Behavior?
- Zechariah Introduction
- Week One: I Will Dwell In Your Midst
- Week Two: Clothed in Festal Robes
- Week Three: My House Is Not a Halfway House
- Week Four: Blessing Others
- Week Five: Your King Is Coming
- Week Six: The Blessing of the Lord as My Shepherd
- Week Seven: They Will Look Upon My Whom They Have Pierced
- Week Eight: The Nations Will Worship the King
- Malachi Introduction
- Week One: The Blessing of an Acceptable Offering
- Week Two: The Blessing of Keeping Covenant
- Week Three: The Blessing That Is Coming