Dig into the book of Matthew on your own, or with your small group, using this inductive study. Observe and interpret the gospel's message as you apply it to your own life. Take note of key words, important insights, reflect on the text, work through important questions, and discover God's answers for yourself. Discover the hope of the Messiah and His teachings, and gain personal understanding of the fulfillment of God's plan through the life of Christ in your own life today.
Kay Arthur's insightful New Inductive Study Series is a bestselling Bible study series. Readers will face the truth of God's precepts, promises, and purposes by devoting just a few minutes to study each day.
- Introduction to Matthew
- Week One: The King
- Week Two: The Kingdom
- Week Three: The Sermon on the Mount, Part One
- Week Four: The Sermon on the Mount, Part Two
- Week Five: What Kind of Man Is This?
- Week Six: Can You Do the Right Thing and Still Be Hated?
- Week Seven: Why Did Jesus Speak in Parables?
- Week Eight: What Kind of Faith Do You Have?
- Week Nine: Who Do You Say Jesus Is?
- Week Ten: The Last Shall Be First, and the First Shall Be Last
- Week Eleven: Blessed Is He Who Comes in the Name of the Lord
- Week Twelve: What Will Be the Sign of His Coming?