Resilient Study Guide plus Streaming Video, by John Eldredge
- Author: John Eldredge
The human soul naturally longs for joy and beauty and all good things. That craving for life has taken on major challenges in recent years. False promises of ease and comfort on one side and the sheer trauma of global disease and disasters on the other, people are facing a shortage of peace, happiness, and strength. In the Resilient video and Bible study, John Eldredge offers skills and tools to strengthen your heart and soul, and guide a path toward genuine recovery and resilience provided by Jesus himself. Drawing on wisdom from Scripture and Christian tradition, and illustrated throughout with powerful, true stories of grit and survival, Resilient will help you:
- Recover from the trauma of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Tap into supernatural graces like the river of life that God promised his people
- Learn to be patient with themselves, genuine recovery from spiritual and emotional trauma takes time and intentionality
- Create a plan, because resilience and victory aren't going to come with a swipe on your home screen
- Discover deep wells of freedom and strength today through Christ who lives within us
Thriving requires a resilient soul. This book will help you find the resilience you need with the world goes mad, and discover the strength that prevails in Jesus.
Study guide includes:
- Individual access to streaming video sessions
- A guide to best practices for leading a group
- Video notes and a comprehensive structure for group discussion time
- Personal study for deeper reflection between sessions
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.