Take Courage Bible Study Book, by Jennifer Rothschild
- Author: Jennifer Rothschild
- Publisher: Lifeway
Your Price Item*
Do you sometimes feel like the happy ending to your life story is millions of miles away?
Then you already have an understanding of how the Jewish people felt when they returned to their wrecked land after exile and starting rebuilding the temple. They were distracted, discouraged, and ready to quit. When the prophet Haggai reminded them they could find courage in the God who had never left them, they were given a reason to stay the course.
Sometimes when our hope and purpose is in shambles, the landscapes of our lives feel wrecked. We get too distracted and discouraged. However, God's presence and promises provide the courage we need to press on and trust Him with our story.
In this 7-session study on the book of Haggai, we can learn to walk confidently in our calling, stay motivated despite opposition, and courageously invest our lives in God's purposes, trusting Him for results that may never be revealed in this lifetime.
This study book:
- Includes personal study segments to complete between the 7 group sessions
- Corresponds to video teaching (available for purchase)
- Session 1: Haggai through Four Kings
- Session 2: Until Exile Ends
- Session 3: How to Deal with Samaritans
- Session 4: When Courage Leads to Discouragement
- Session 5: Your Courage Confessions
- Session 6: Grounded by the Weight of Glory
- Session 7: Courageous Living 101
|Edition Description||Study Guide Edition|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.